HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY EMMA!
Emma had a great birthday! She mostly got games from us, plus a ton of tape of a couple varieties. She also picked out a new crab for her tank. She loves Young Womens, and so does Amber (although Amber is not 12 yet, since she is not baptized, the Stake Pres said Amber could start YW with Emma).
(click on any photo for larger images)
To see Crabby's crab-face up close, click on the tiny picture (it's tiny for a reason...I didn't want to scare you away from this post)
The first tank photo is "Monkey," the female crab. Monkey usually doesn't come out of hiding, so I put my hand in the tank and "chased" her into view for the photo.
The second tank photo is "Crabby," the male crab, from the back (and more attractive) view. Emma says he is just angry at me for taking a picture of him, and he is NOT ugly!
Crabby is almost always on top of that brick. I think he is very proud of his domain.
The Pink pet is watching her big screen TV on the first-level of the Dorm. (Emma corrects me...that is just a large poster on the pink pet's wall--not a TV!)
Aren't they cute?
Notice the candies in the Candy Shop-
-tiny colored papers in tiny packages-wow!
Compare the books on the bookshelf to Emma's fingernail.
Each book is unique.
(click on any photo for larger images)
2 comments:
I just said, "Wow, So Emma is in Young Womens now. She is an old lady." Kate said, "Wow Do you think she will fall in love?"
Emma's little creations are great. It sounds like she is doing a lot better. You are a good and inspired Mom, Mary. I am always thinking that I need to have more patience like Mary. We love you guys.
Holy cow! I don't think I would have the patience to do such tiny work! Emma must be very talented with her hands. Such skill! And She looks SO CUTE! Emma! You're growing up! What are you doing that for? haha. Nah, she is beautiful and does look rather grown up. I can't believe she is in YW's. I am glad she loves it. I loved it so much and I'm happy for her!
Post a Comment