Saturday, November 17, 2007

Matthew has too many pairs of shoes

If we didn't have so many pairs of shoes for Matthew, we wouldn't be in this dilemma!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

well there you go... a Private blog. way to go!

Em said...

James ALWAYS loses his shoes and it drives me crazy. He also loses every tie I ever put on the boy. Any hints on how to prevent this?

Becca said...

you could try not having him wear shoes. toughen up his feet. being winter though I wouldn't currently recommend that.

as for losing the ties...just paint ties on all his white sunday shirts and then you will never have to buy him another tie and he couldn't possibly lose it, unless he loses his entire sunday shirt. Which isn't exactly IMpossible, as Joseph Brasher has lost his in the wind before. Do you recall?

Mary said...

Yes, Joseph's shirt did blow away in the wind (a bird stole it, according to him)it was really quite traumatic for him (he was three at the time).

John said...

I don't let my kids wear shoes unless I know they are going to be outside or in a store. So if we are going to a friends house to play and not outside I make them leave their shoes in the car. I gave up on ties pretty early on. I thought I might try again at baptism time.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon