Yes, it is a photo of a photo (framed, nonetheless, so there is even some glare), BUT it is all of us, in best-dress, mostly looking at the camera, and NO glasses glare (miraculous, wouldn't you say?)
(I'm hiding my left forefinger under Matthew's hand so that my bruised, glued knuckle won't show from cutting milkjugs with a kitchen knife the previous week)
4 comments:
Great picture! Glad to see you are doing well. I have to ask about the gluten-free thing, because it's the new diet at our house. We think Mike, and maybe the kids, have Celiac, so life's been interesting around here, at least food-wise.
Wow, your family is just growing up!
Hey, nice picture--you're family really is growing up! It was fun to spend some time with you guys the other week.
What I like about this picture is that most of the kids are hugging the parents... I think its fun!
Post a Comment