Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mary has a blog

OK, Emily told me I had to get a blog. Now I have one, and since I have to get up in 5 1/2 hours, I bid you goodnight.

6 comments:

Em said...

Ha Ha Ha! You got a blog! I am so proud of you. See, now we can all read you blog and read about your cute kids too! This will be great.I know it. Good work Mar.

Becca said...

5 1/2 hours? I remember when I could go on that little of sleep and survive....but pregnancy has made that absolutely impossible. I would imagine that kids kind of make you used to lack of sleep though. Maybe that's why you need so much sleep when you are prego....to get you prepared for the sleepless nights ahead, kind of like food storage....you know what I think I better stop. I don't know what I'm even talking about.

sweet blog.

Becca said...

hey hey -- i dont have my phone on me at the moment so if i forget to call you here is the information you needed:

James Paul Clary
July 29th, 1983
11 lbs 6 oz

hahah jk, he wasn't really that big. once i find where i left my phone i'll try and call ya.

Em said...

Okay, so you made a blog...and I check it every day...but still no fun stories....but i understand that you do have 6 kids and have better things to do than blog, so i will forgive you, just this once. You really don't have to blog if you don't want to. We would just like to hear from you. Love ya.

Becca said...

i called to say happy birthday yesterday -- sorry i never got to talk to you but i hope you had a good day! love ya!

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon